Herculean Harvest Tee
Our ONNO-Brand Premium-Quality Bamboo Tee!
Scott's favorite shirt!
Softer than your softest cotton shirt.
People are going to touch you.
Made from the fastest growing plant on earth.
You'll like these shirts.
Bamboo is a grass, and grows like a weed. In fact, it's the fastest growing plant on the planet. It can grow up to three feet in a day. It doesn't need help from pesticides or insecticides, and it usually grows on rain water. The benefits of bamboo are abundant. Because bamboo grows so quickly, it is a resource that is not only sustainable, but also gives back to the environment.
Beyond the environment, there are many benefits for the people wearing bamboo t-shirts. You can feel good about yourself when you wear a bamboo t-shirt. You can paint a smile on your face just knowing the material you are wearing is fed by rain. Just rain. Little drops from the sky. Your shirt didn't need to be bathed with water resources we can't afford. It wasn't saturated with pesticides or fertilizers. It grew naturally, with the sun, the rain, the stars and the moon.Bamboo t-shirts feel smooth against your body and move with you beautifully.
Just think of the strength, power and self-sufficiency of this crop. If all this excitement has you feeling faint, don't worry, bamboo generates more oxygen than trees. We love the stuff.
Read more about bamboo clothing..
Adult AnvilOrganic™ Tee
As part of our Anvil® branded products we offer organic T-shirts (AnvilOrganicTM), which are all made with organic cotton certified under the USDA National Organic Program.
Organic cotton has many environmental benefits, such as:
- Reducing the amount of chemicals ending up in the ground;
- Using farming methods, such as crop rotation, as a natural way to preserve the soil and avoid pests and cover crops to fertilize the soil;
- Using beneficial insects and other organisms to control pest populations and weeding managed by hand or mechanically rather than chemically;
- Avoiding the use of genetically modified seeds.
- Pre-shrunk 100% certified organic soft spun cotton
- Fabric 22/1
- Tubular construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- TearAway label
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Hercules is the Roman name for the Greek divine hero Heracles, who was the son of Zeus (Roman equivalent Jupiter) and the mortal Alcmene. In classical mythology, Hercules is famous for his strength and for his numerous far-ranging adventures.